Global Head of C&B
|Work type:||Full Time|
We represent a multinational in the manufacturing sector with a successful network of offices globally, establishing themselves as a leading market player. Besides providing quality products to their customers, the company is equally committed to the employees and this is reflected in the corporate culture to provide developmental opportunities for their best talents. The company is at its exciting point of history with projected growth plans over the next decade. There is now a career opportunity for a seasoned Global Head of C&B to join their head office in Singapore.
To develop strategies and design programs for compensation and benefits programs globally.
This Global Head of C&B position reports to Vice-President, Global HR based in Singapore.
- Review and implement Group C&B programs, policies and processes to achieve desired market compensation positioning
- Responsible for designing, refining, and delivering customized C&B programs and full spectrum C&B initiatives which drive a pay-for-performance culture that links reward and recognition to performance
- Analyse different components of the remuneration scheme and prepare reports on the internal equity and external competitiveness
- Prepare the C&B budget in collaboration with the VP-Global HR including regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget, maximize employee total rewards coverage balancing it against operating costs and budgets
- Partner senior leadership in the respective countries /markets in ascertaining C&B gaps and risks with appropriate recommendations. Ensure all employees' compensation and benefit scheme are applied properly
- Initiate key C&B projects to further enhance the Group's positioning globally, including leading the C&B harmonisation projects, long-term incentive plan that impact all areas of the Company and necessary communication and support during execution process
- Lead and mentor the Regional HR teams on C&B programs in delivering the functional results and raising the bar of the team's competencies. Work closely with Regional & Country HRs and/ or functional C&B Representatives in rolling out C&B initiatives and ensuring alignment with the global C&B policies.
- Be point of contact for employees and management for all Compensation and Benefits related matters.
- A degree qualified HR professional and a strong subject matter expert in Compensation & Benefits with minimum 10 years' experience preferably in manufacturing sector
- Relevant experience in Executive Compensation & Total Rewards Program are preferred
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures in large multinational companies with exposure in manufacturing set ups and highly dynamic environments
- Having the Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) certificate will be an added advantage
- Results-driven, hands-on with ability to engage employees at all levels
Professional Skills & Key Competencies
- Strong knowledge of Total Rewards designs & practices
- Understands and effectively integrates the business strategy, key business objectives and employee value proposition.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated continuous improvement with quality methodologies built into work and project plans
- Ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement along with the ability to design and execute
- Strong consulting skills with both HR and business leaders.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590