Commercial Finance Manager
One of the biggest household name out there in the market, with their products distributed globally under a variety of brands, is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to lead and manage the provision of structured and insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data to influence and enable strategic financial decisions (marketing overheads, secondary supply chain costs, distributors' profitability).
Reporting into the Regional Finance Director, this role is responsible for:
- Presenting value adding commercial analysis showing the ﬁnancial implications of decisions and helping the business unit get approval for commercially viable business cases, budgets and investment proposals.
- Manage effective resource allocation to optimise return of investment in delivering company targets and ensure stakeholders are managed and aligned to deliver on assigned targets.
- Key driver of marketing governance to ensure pricing and marketing investments are compliant with company's delegated authority matrix.
- Identifies, implements and reviews effective internal financial planning processes and controls.
- Build strong financial and commercial awareness within business units and challenge business managers to improve performance.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree educated with optional professional qualification (CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/MBA).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a commercial focused role.
- System savvy - ERP system experience i.e. SAP ideal, proficient with excel analytics.
- Demonstrated experience in Audit & Statutory reporting would be ideal.
- Experience dealing with cross functional & external stakeholders.
- Broad experience in large global organisation with in depth knowledge in FMCG process areas.
- Strategic analysis & planning and execution, performance metrics, project evaluation, commercial acumen.
- Insightful, comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty, pro-active, collaborative and consultative.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Ong Xiang Jie
EA Registration Number: R1876022
Hudson Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 18S9265