SEA Senior HR Manager
With primary focus in Singapore and South East Asia, this role will ensure clear and effective communication at all levels of management and formulate HR operational excellence across the organization to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
This is a business-facing role and execution oriented reporting through the SEA HR Director.
Leading a team of HR practitioners for the full spectrum of HR needs (employee and labor relations, employee communications, talent acquisition, rewards, workforce planning, safety processes and employment documentation), he or she will provide day-to-day human resources support and counsel to 7 countries (Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Philippines and Australia) in South East Asia.
Acting as an employee champion and change agent for the region, the individual will implement change processes and large scale interventions that support rapid change and ensure that human, financial and information resources are aligned.
He or she will inspire a performance driven culture and, importantly, continually seek innovative ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function and its application across all units and functions and South East Asia geographical region of the organization.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist the SEA HR Director in developing an overall long-term HR strategy in line with vision, mission and strategic direction of the organization, with a focus on Corporate Singapore and South East Asia
- To be a strong and effective HR business partner supporting and enabling the organization for Corporate Singapore and South East Asia and to contribute effectively to strategic decision making for the business in the region
- Executes programs, policies and procedures in the region with alignment to corporate goals, supporting company objectives and acting in accordance with legal regulations & obligations. Stay within framework of organization's overall corporate governance, policies, plans and programs.
- Work with the country/SEA Region business leadership as a change agent and drive the transformation agenda - developing transition / change plans; leading communication and engagement activities
- Helps to oversee core HR functions/processes such as recruitment and selection, administration, training and development, compensation & benefits, performance management and workforce planning in the SEA region
- Assist the Director to manage and assigns work, sets completion dates, reviews work, and manages performance amongst regional HR team
- Ensure temporary labor programs are effectively managed including Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Union Relations (if any in the respective countries)
- Strong with numbers and good in analytical skills.
Your success will be measured upon:
- Adequate business support provided to regional business leaders
- Able to meet datelines with accuracy and adherence to regional budgets spending
- Excellent day to day operational executions
- Create harmony in the team and able to move SEA forward aligned with global HR strategies
· Minimum 10 years' experience in Human Resources leadership roles preferably in industrial organizations with a strong presence in South East Asia,
· Good Management Skills with ability to handle multiple key stakeholders and huge employee pool
· Strong Communication and inter personal skills and knowledge of regional HR practices and processes.
· Business Knowledge - Understand how decisions impact company financial results. Make decisions in keeping with the mission and strategies of the business
· Must have a good sense of urgency in meeting deadlines with a positive "can-do" attitude.
· Meticulous and a strong team player
· Proven track record in rolling out HR initiatives across the region and thrives in a fast paced, results driven environment
· Works well in time critical situation
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590