Senior HR Business Partner (Private Banking)
About our Client
Our client is an International Private Bank headquartered in Europe with offices in over 20 locations around the globe. Their corporate office in Singapore is situated right at the heart of the Central Business District.
Asia being strategically important for its development in the private banking and asset management business, they have established their presence in both Singapore and Hong Kong since 1990.
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the full spectrum of HR in the organization. As a HR Business Partner, he/she will provide HR advisory to business units in the country and across the region within the areas of employee relations, talent management, talent acquisition, performance managements, compensation and benefits and learning and development. The role primarily involves working closely with the business leaders from a strategic HR standpoint.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in a HR Generalist/Business Partner/HR Management role
- Prior work experience in private banking is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Strong MIS experience in performing banker's aum/roi/cost income ratio
- Hands-on Payroll knowledge and experience
- Experience in building partnerships and advising multiple stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualize strategically, implement and deliver business objectives
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and local by-laws within the financial sector as well as MAS regulations and compliance
- Broad generalist HR experience across multiple HR practice areas including talent acquisition, talent management, learning and development, compensation & benefits, performance management and employee relations
- Sound business acumen and thorough understanding of business fundamentals
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the presence and ability to interact and build credibility across all internal organization levels
- Team player; collaborator with can do attitude
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 1544467
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 18S9265