APJ Sales Leader
You should have experience building out the foundation of APAC Sales in a fast growing environment including direct and indirect sales through a maturing channel. Your core experience should include selling in larger enterprise accounts in the region across key verticals such as Government, Financial Services, High-Tech. Initially primary regions will be South East Asia and China. In your role you will work closely with Marketing, Product, Customer Success and Account Management.
If you are up to the challenge of building a region, developing a team of motivated Account Executives, working with some of the region's largest companies, and making the internet a safer place, this role is for you.
As a team, we are a strong believer in integrity, transparency, trust, collaboration and community.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Strategically build out a Go-To-Market Strategy for APAC and execute on that strategy
- Support the development of an indirect channel for APAC
- Attract, select, onboard, develop, coach, motivate, promote and effectively manage a team of Strategic Account Executives
- Enable the team to aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop pipeline
- Ensure internal cross-functional collaboration to drive customer satisfaction in the region
- Strategically analyse industry trends and performance metrics to drive execution and accelerate results
- Drive excellence in sales execution leveraging our Value Framework
- Effectively develop and monitor accurate sales forecast
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- >10+ years experience building and managing a high performing sales team selling in APAC
- >15+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience building APAC businesses from the ground-up a must
- Track record of over achievement
- Must possess excellent value-based sales methodology, high aptitude to collaborate in a decentralized environment.
- Must demonstrate ability to adapt and lead in a fast changing environment
- Ability to travel internationally
Ideal Qualification and experience:
- Minimum 10-12 years' quota-carrying experience in the Sales area of which 5-7 years in Sales management, accompanied with a wide experience at senior level in a service oriented business.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to travel in region and internationally as needed.
- Strong preference for relevant Asia/Pacific-based or industry-based experience
- Good knowledge of ICT Industry trends
- Strong knowledge of Asia/Pacific ICT market
- IT&T companies: Solutions, enterprise software or professional services, management or marketing consulting background
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire others to achieve results in reporting and non-reporting work teams
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to interact effectively and achieve results working with diverse work groups both internally and externally
To submit your application, please apply on line using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Louis.Thng@Hudson.com quoting BBBH65196
Registration Number: 199501238M
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1652656