Account Director (Cyber Security Consulting/Services)
The Account Director is responsible for driving new sales and revenue from prospective and existing client accounts within the assigned vertical. Sells solutions through prospecting, networking and executing on account plans.
- Assesses prospective and assigned client's current and potential needs, determining appropriate solutions. Develops and implements strategies and business plans through understanding the clients business model, planning and decision making channels from understanding the customer's value proposition and ability to explain how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace. Positions and illustrates alternative ways of creating the real value of company's solution based offerings for clients through assessing their problems or opportunities and highlighting company's areas of strength, customer satisfaction and competitive advantages within each existing and new account.
- Builds customer relationships through strategic conversations to understand organizational business objectives and goals. Understands and influences a wide range of customer stakeholders, bringing in industry experts to engage with the customer when necessary. Partners with key client decision maker(s) to structure business strategy as it relates to client requirements. Ensures frequent communication to enable superior client satisfaction and to keep the client educated on emerging industry trends related to their organization.
- Continuously prospecting to develop new clients and expanding existing relationships. Develops a strategic account plan for each named account leveraging client and company knowledge. Maintains a consistent 'pipeline' which enables meeting and exceeding agreed targets. Activities to support pipeline and account activity include, managing timely detailed proposal responses, tracking activity in CRM, forecasting, conducting competitive research and knowledge of company's service offerings.
- Active within the industry and in the market to increase company awareness, through attending conferences, reviewing whitepapers and keeping up to date with market trends. Also maintaining knowledge of client's business trends and potential new business opportunities is a must.
- Responsible for final account sales and revenue growth through leading negotiation process and ensuring an acceptable on time outcome from a solution proposal, pricing, profitability, liability, and SLA perspective for accounts to meet and exceed agreed targets.
- Several years of working experience in a similar role (Sales/Account Management) within the IT and/or Cyber Security industries/domains
- Strong background and knowledge of strategic account management, sales process and solution based selling
- Proven ability to translate the clients need(s) into solution requirements through creating value propositions
- Ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and align unique insights to key customer priorities
- Must have excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, analytical skills and business acumen for effective decision making
- Communicate effectively at all levels of client personnel (to include c-level) on a wide range of topics and issues
- Strong Challenger Selling skills and incorporate these into their regular selling routine
- Create demand by understanding specific vertical market business challenges, delivering value statements, value propositions, and by identifying the key buying influences in a complex sales environment
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to Daniela.Oprisan@Hudson.com
Registration Number: 199501238M
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1325504 - Oprisan Mihaela Daniela