Accountant (Commodities MNC)
- Accountant role with an Commodities MNC with an annual revenue of USD $1 Billion.
- Great opportunity for a dynamic Accountant who is looking for a step up in their career working for a high growth, world renowned organisation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a globally renowned player in the Commodities space. They are looking to expand aggressively in the South East Asia region.
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for ensuring that the books are in check as well as analysing data, reporting directly to the Finance Manager
Your main duties will be:
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial and accounting functions of Singapore entities
- Responsible for statutory filing of the entities are completed on time
- Perform analytical review of monthly financials and profitability
The ideal candidate will have 7 to 10 years experience with the title of a Senior Accountant. Experience in performing month-end/year end close process within the Commodities industry will be highly advantageous. The candidate must have minimum a bachelor degree in Accounting. Deep knowledge of accounting principles GAAP and MS Excel is mandatory. Ability to work independently under pressure and excellent communication skill are required.
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Manish V Sadhwani
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1873098