FP&A DIrector (Chemical / Manufacturing)
- FP&A Director role with a Chemical Manufacturing and Distribution company with an annual revenue of USD $1 Billion.
- Great opportunity for an dynamic Senior FP&A Professional who is looking for a step up in their career working for a high growth, world renowned organisation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a globally renowned player in the Chemical space. They are looking to expand aggressively in the Asia region.
As a FP&A Director, you will be responsible for ensuring that the books are in check as well as analyzing data, reporting directly to the Global CFO.
Your main duties will be:
- Driving insightful and value added analyses and reporting produced by the team, and advise the business from a financial perspective, contributing to the different business function's overall strategic decisions
- Business partner with various internal and external parties in the execution of the functions
- Lead and oversee the annual Business Plan for the organisation
- Oversee the consolidated business reporting and presentation of financial performance
- In charge of a team of 9 who would driving FP&A activities for their verticals
The ideal candidate will have 15 to 18 years experience with the title of an Senior FP&A Manager / Business Controller / Finance Business Partner, within the Petrochemical, Machinery, Manufacturing, Chemical or Industrial industry will be highly advantageous. The candidate must have minimum a bachelor degree in Accounting. Deep knowledge of accounting principles GAAP and MS Excel is mandatory. Ability to work independently under pressure and excellent communication skill are required.
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com with subject.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Manish V Sadhwani
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1873098