Vice President - Finance (Management Accounting)
|Work type::||Full Time|
My client, an MNC bank is currently seeking for Finance professional in Singapore. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role involves handling Management Accounting, Forecasting and other generic Finance Functions.
Attractive annual compensation package of up to SGD 150,000 per annum as a base salary.
- Responsible for all aspects of management reporting, support the business on performance measurement and analysis of financial ratios.
- Manage financial budget, forecast cycles and cost management support.
- Ensure all MIS reports are prepared and submitted to the Head Office and other regulatory bodies as per requirement.
- Monitor the financial performance and provide reasons for the variations.
- As a functional specialist, he/she provides financial advisory to business units.
- Establish accounting policies in compliance with local and Head Office regulations.
- 7- 12 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in a bank.
- Along with the banking experience if the candidate has worked with the Big 4's, its advantage. However the incumbent should have audited major banks as clients.
- Should have solid understanding and working knowledge of banking accounting & reporting requirements .
- Since the role involves interactions with senior stake holder, good interpersonal/communication skills is a MUST.
- The role is Business focused, hence ability to challenge the views in a constructive manner is Good to Have.
- Seasoned Finance Professional with good number crunching skills and hands on experience.
- Economics Background candidates are welcome to apply.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to Anamika Singh at Anamika.email@example.com or call on +65 6430 5319 today to have a confidential discussion about the role.
Senior Consultant- Banking and Financial Services.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number : 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637