Plant Financial Controller
- Plant Financial Controller role with a Food Production / Distribution company with an annual revenue of USD $200 Million
- Great opportunity for a dynamic Plant Finance Manager who is looking for a step up in their career working for a high growth, world renowned organisation.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a globally renowned player in the Food & Beverage space. They are looking to expand aggressively in the South East Asia region.
As a Plant Financial Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring that the books are in check as well as analysing data, reporting directly to the Finance Director
Your main duties will be:
- Plant finance operations set up for Singapore Plant.
- Optimisation of process and system, improve cost accounting, the degree of automation control and overall performance of the project cost team.
- Responsible for organising and preparation of overseas company cost-related target plans.
- Participate in the analysis and decision-making of critical business matters of the group and product line.
The ideal candidate will have 10 to 15 years experience with the title of a Plant Finance Manager / Costing Manager. Experience in performing month-end/year end close process within the Manufacturing / Food Production industry will be highly advantageous. The candidate must have minimum a bachelor degree in Accounting. Deep knowledge of accounting principles GAAP and MS Excel is mandatory. Ability to work independently under pressure and excellent communication skill are required.
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com with subject.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Manish V Sadhwani
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1873098