Analyst / VP - Corporate Banking
|Work type:||Full Time|
My client is a well-established Financial Institution. They are looking to hire an Analyst/AVP
with good understanding of Corporate banking products ranging from Trade Finance, Cash Management, Loans, Advisory Services to Structured Finance, Foreign exchange and Derivatives, structuring, balance sheet analysis etc.
- Good knowledge of Corporate banking products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Loans, Advisory Services to Structured Finance, FX and Derivatives, structuring, balance sheet analysis etc.
Manage and grow a portfolio of local corporate.
- Structuring of loan facilities and work with product partners to actively cross-sell the full range of financial products and services, including cross-selling capital markets, corporate finance, treasury, cash management and trade finance products.
- Generate revenue from existing and new corporate relationships
- Handling clients' requests on accounts and facilities.
- Facilitate account opening and documentation.
- At least 5 years of relationship management experience, preferably covering a similar client segment.
- Comprehensive Corporate Banking product knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated
Suitable candidates please send your updated resume at email@example.com
Senior Consultant Banking and Financial Services
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637