|Work type:||Full Time|
The incumbent will be required to conduct in-depth fundamental research and analysis on companies and industries. You will build financial models, conduct valuation analysis and work closely with other analysts and portfolio manager to generate investment ideas.
This is a great opportunity for analysts to learn more about different markets and you will also have the opportunity to move to a fund manager/portfolio manager position after proven track record in the organisation.
- Minimum 5 years of in depth equities research experience across industries/jurisdictions
- Keen interest and passionate about investing
- Good degrees from reputable universities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- This role requires you to be able to speak Mandarin or any other Asian language in order to liaise with Asian clients who are only able to speak in their mother tongue
- Able to work well in a team and also able to perform well independently
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to Jeannie.Tan@Hudson.com
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Jeannie Tan Ying Bing