Analyst/ AVP - Corporate Banking
.My client is a well-established Financial Institution. They are looking to hire an Analyst/Assistant Vice President
with good understanding of Corporate banking products ranging from Trade Finance, Cash Management, Loans, Advisory Services to Structured Finance, Foreign Exchange and Derivatives, structuring, balance sheet analysis etc.
- Good knowledge of Corporate banking products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Loans, Advisory Services to Structured Finance, Foreign exchange and Derivatives, structuring, balance sheet analysis etc.
Manage and grow a portfolio of local corporate.
- Structuring of loan facilities and work with product partners to actively cross-sell the full range of financial products and services, including cross-selling capital markets, corporate finance, treasury, cash management and trade finance products.
- Generate revenue from existing and new corporate relationships
- Handling clients requests on accounts and facilities.
- Facilitate account opening and documentation.
- At least 5 years of relationship management experience, preferably covering a similar client segment.
- Comprehensive Corporate Banking product knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated
Suitable candidates please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant Banking and Financial Services
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637