AVP/VP Corporate Banker
Corporate Banking Relationship Manager
- Manage, direct and control all aspects of business with a portfolio of Corporate Banking customers.
- Have responsibility to increase the portfolio income contribution and market share by originating new business.
- Cross selling of the banks entire suite of products and services. Continually review the quality of borrowing relationships manage and grow high end customer relationships independently.
- Degree holder with a Finance, Business or Accountancy background.
- 4 to 9 years of relevant experience in Relationship Management role with Financial Services Industry preferably a bank.
- Strong credit and marketing skills with ability to maintain and grow existing client portfolio, acquire new clients, identify opportunities and convert these into tangible business for the bank.
- Knowledge and good connects within the Local Singapore market,across industries.
- Good knowledge of corporate banking products including Cash Management and Trade Services, working capital financing, loan syndication etc.
- Great communication skills with ability and stature to engage with a diverse client profile ranging across different level of seniority. Cohesive team player who possesses a positive attitude.
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com
Senior Consultant- Banking and Financial Services
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number : 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637