Corporate Counsel - APAC
|Work type:||Full Time|
My client, a prestigious local company, is looking to hire a Corporate Legal Counsel to join the team in Singapore due to business expansion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Play a lead role in negotiation & drafting of new commercial contracts and agreements with business partners.
- Provide general legal support and advice on broad spectrum of day-to-day legal matters across the region.
- Proactively partner with business and commercial teams to achieve business objectives.
- Monitor developments in the laws and regulations affecting the Group's businesses across the region.
- Manage litigation and disputes locally and in the region.
- Qualified to practice Singapore law with at least 5 years of working experience.
- Solid experience in review, draft and negotiation of commercial agreements and transactions.
- Able to partner with business leaders and work collaboratively across multiple functions.
- A team player and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Interested candidates please reach out to kai.huang@Hudson.com for details.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID:R1440762