Global Procurement Business Counsel
My client, a global Chemical MNC, is looking to hire a Global Procurement Business Counsel in Singapore due to their business expansion across APAC region | New headcount, playing a strategic business role.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Act as lead lawyer in negotiation & drafting regional APAC Procurement agreements. Work with relevant global colleagues on global or regional purchase agreements.
- Provide front-line guidance to APAC Procurement team in Singapore and China.
- Participate in regional or global large-scale capital expenditure projects and other strategic initiatives.
- Proactively partner with business and commercial teams to achieve business objectives.
- Provide advice on data privacy related compliance matters and lead compliance related training.
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 8 years of working experience from Private Practice and/or as In-house Counsel.
- Solid experience in negotiating complex international commercial transactions, with good exposures in handling and managing contracts related to procurement, supply of raw materials and/or services.
- Able to partner with business leaders and work collaboratively across multiple functions.
- A team player and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment as part of a global team
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Interested candidates please reach out to email@example.com for details.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID:R1324026
regional counsel | corporate counsel | legal counsel | procurement | supply chain | APAC | Asia Pacific | Business Partnering | Stakeholder Management