Legal Manager - Commodities Trading
My client, a global commodities trading company, is looking to hire a Legal Manager to join their regional team in Singapore due to business expansion.
- Provide timely, accurate, independent and commercially-focused legal advice to businesses of the Group
- Assist in the review and/or drafting of a broad spectrum of corporate and commercial contracts
- Identify potential legal and regulatory risks affecting group's business and advise on the management of these risks
- Other ad-hoc legal matters.
- Admitted to Singapore Bar with at least 4 PQE from Private Practice and/or as In-house Counsel
- Hands-on experience in energy industries / commodities trading is highly preferred.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (conversational) as this role requires liaising/dealing with/advising counter-parties and Business in China.
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please reach out to kai.huang@Hudson.com for details.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID:R1440762
Legal Manager | Trading | Commodities | Shipping | Maritime | Energy | Attractive Perks | Good Benefits |