Legal Manager - Logistics
Our client is a global Logistic company and they are looking to hire an experienced Legal Manager to join their team in Singapore.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review, draft and negotiate different types of commercial contracts in the best interest of the company
- Partner with business and commercial teams to achieve business objectives.
- Provide advice on compliance, regulatory and risk management matters to management and other business leaders.
- Manage and liaise with external law firms and counsels.
- At least 5-8+ PQE with a mix of solid foundation from Law Firms and In-house experience
- Relevant experience from logistics or transportation industry will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to think on your feet and come up with innovation business solutions, factoring in risk and practicality.
Interested candidates please reach out to kai.huang@Hudson.com for details.
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID:R1440762
Legal Manager | Legal Counsel | Logistics | Transportation | Supply Chain | Trade | Customs | Import & Export |