AVP- Treasury and Trade Operations
|Work type:||Full Time|
This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Operations Department in all aspects on transaction handling, productivity and efficiency.
- Daily processing and settlement of Treasury products, Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Derivatives, IRS, CCS, Bonds and Treasury Bills.
- Provide support to business needs in all aspects of Operations.
- Actively involve and participate in system projects, initiatives, enhancements and UAT.
- Perform account management activities such as static data setup, deposits placement, rollovers and remittances.
- Perform daily EOD checks, reconciliation of securities position/holdings, management and regulatory reporting.
- Check Corporate Action notification and follow up.
- Prepare trade confirmations, advice and statements to clients.
- Prepare periodical reports and ad-hoc reports whenever required.
- Prepare monthly transaction volume reports.
- Ensure that internal rules, policies and procedures are adhered to and in strict compliance with the regulatory rules.
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently, and recommend process improvements.
- Anticipate and respond to requests for derivatives with internal and external clients as well as Head Office.
- Perform other roles and projects as assigned by the Team Leader/Department Head.
Knowledge & Experience:
- A tertiary qualification with minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Good understanding of regulations, industry guidelines and best practices.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management is required.
- Knowledge of remittances and current account is desirable.
- MAS Derivative Trade Reporting experience.
- Familiar with Clear stream platform.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing as well as Operational Risk issues.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to evaluate and recommend solutions to problems.
- Self-motivated, organised, meticulous and able to multi-task.
- Good communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Ms Office applications.
Interested candidates please apply through this link or send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant, Banking and Financial Services
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number : 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637