Head of HR
|Work type::||Full Time|
Our client is an established multinational, well-respected for their best-in-class HR practices. Their ambition is to remain the leader in its industry, to deliver long-term performance and to act responsibly. In order to continue providing the highest levels of service, this multinational is seeking a Head of HR to support their Commercial and Plant Operations in Singapore.
To support the requirements of the Commercial and Plant Operations, you will be involved in areas including:
- Business Partnering - Acting as a single point of contact for assigned business unit managers and employees. Working directly with the team leaders to ensure critical people processes are effectively and efficiently undertaken. Identify and address people and organisational risk.
- Talent Management - Develop strategies to attract, drive and retain potentials in the organisation. Manage the full spectrum of recruitment activities and support talent review strategies and processes for the assigned business units. Facilitate career development activities and manage employee development plan to sustain organisational capability.
- Employee Engagement - Drive employee engagement by analysing trends and proposing engagement strategies, partner with leaders to deliver effective communications. Active involvement in Change Management to drive organisational alignment and effective human resource utilisation.
- Organisational Effectiveness - Oversee full scope of HR functions for assigned business units and advise line people on HR matters such as performance management, appraisal process, talent acquisition, succession planning, career development, disciplinary process etc.
As key member of Singapore leadership team, you will also engage with various functional leaders in driving office wide agenda.
The competencies required to succeed:
- Degree with at least 10-12 years of relevant HR Business Partnering experience
- Demonstrate sufficient business knowledge in contributing to critical people decisions
- Able to work in a matrix environment, building effective relationships with management and functions of all levels
- Change Management, HR Business Partnership, Employee Relations, Union Partnership, People Management, Budget Management etc.
- Ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders with competing priorities
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to deal effectively with ambiguity and change
- Able to act independently with credibility and confidence
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590