Total Rewards Analyst, Southeast Asia
The role will require you to conduct analysis and studies, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective compensation and benefits programs aligned with the organization's rewards strategy.
Working closely with the Asia Pacific Total Rewards team, you can expect to:
- Develop, implement, and administer compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Develop and/or participate in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze company's competitive position
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analyse compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets
- Ensure compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Prepare special studies and makes recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, and sales compensation.
- Support the implementation of employee welfare such as accident and health insurance coverage, retirement and pension plans, income continuance, holidays and vacations.
- Execute the compensation team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross and impact multiple organizational units
The successful candidate will be required to have:
- 5-7 years' experience in a compensation and benefits role
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents
- High level of proficiency with MS Excel and proven lateral thinking capacity
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590