|Work type:||Full Time|
Supporting the growth of a MedTech start-up is no easy feat - it demands diplomacy, super-human business acumen, and the ability to execute upon strategy that scales for a growing organization. In this multinational corporation, the HR team wears many hats, navigating through the global environment. We are now looking for an ambitious, HR Leader, with experience working with global markets to support the team's growth.
This HR Leader will be a strategic HR Business Partner to support the business in formulating HR strategies, goals and objectives that are aligned with the business strategies.
- Providing HR expertise and partner client groups in HR change management initiatives;
- Provide guidance to management on a wide range of matters, specifically on Leadership Development and Coaching
- Ensure flawless execution of key leadership development program to optimize performance and build up future pipeline of leaders. Review/develop HR best practices to bridge current abilities to future talent needs
- Lead / support organizational development strategies
- Build and execute a framework for people development within the organization to ensure employees perform at optimal levels and can realise their career goals
- Able to coach and develop all levels of management through performance feedback and effective management processes
- Using new technologies to improve efficiencies and capabilities within the organization
- Continuous review of performance and future needs to ensure team scales efficiently and effectively
- 10+ years of experience in a HR Business Partner role or similar, in an MNC setting
- Superior organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and anticipate the needs of multiple client groups
- Demonstrated ability to influence managers on change initiatives
- Ability to be flexible in operational style to meet the needs of a multi-cultural, diversified, and fast-growing organisation
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal; and high attention to detail
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Pragmatism and business awareness
Reporting to the Group COO based in Singapore, you will play a pivotal role in supporting business growth in a dynamic start-up environment. You will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, and will provide an advisory role on all human capital matters. You will deliver long term HR strategies and provide practical solutions to meet business goals. This position will be based in Singapore.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590