|Work type::||Full Time|
Supporting the growth of an international technology company is no easy feat - it demands diplomacy, super-human business acumen, and the ability to execute upon strategy that scales for a growing organization. In this multinational corporation, the HR team wears many hats, navigating through the global environment. We are now looking for an ambitious, Country HR Director with experience working with global markets to support the team's growth.
This Country HR Director will be a strategic HR Business Partner to support the business in formulating HR strategies, goals and objectives that are aligned with the business strategies.
- Providing HR expertise and partner client groups in HR change management initiatives;
- Provide guidance to management on a wide range of matters, including employee engagement and HR policies and programs;
- Ensure flawless execution of key leadership development program to optimize performance and build up future pipeline of leaders. Review/develop HR best practices to bridge current abilities to future talent needs;
- Lead / support organizational development strategies including change management, conflict resolution, teambuilding, coaching, work-climate studies, and/or other necessary strategies.
- Able to coach and develop all levels of management through performance feedback and effective management processes
- Facilitate the continued development and evolution of our job families and career paths
- Be the culture ambassador of the organisation, by developing a culture of respect, dialogue & transparency and diversity & inclusion
- Lead the annual performance assessment, salary review process and promotion cycles, build a meritocracy, accelerate top talent growth and boost employee recognition
- 15+ years experience in a HR Business Partner role or similar, in an MNC setting, preferably with international experience
- Superior organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and anticipate the needs of multiple client groups
- Demonstrated ability to influence managers on change initiatives
- Ability to be flexible in operational style to meet the needs of a multi-cultural, diversified, and fast-growing organisation
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal; and high attention to detail
- Professional presentation and conduct
- Pragmatism and business awareness
Reporting to the Managing Director based in Singapore, you will play a pivotal role in supporting business growth in a dynamic and challenging environment. You will be a key member of the senior management team, and will provide an advisory role on all human capital matters. You will deliver long term HR strategies and provide practical solutions to meet business goals.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590