HR Business Partner APAC
|Work type::||Full Time|
Our client is a leading multinational in the Industrial sector. Their ambition is to remain the leader in its industry, to deliver long-term performance and to act responsibly. In order to continue providing the highest levels of service, this multinational is seeking a HR Business Partner to support their Commercial team across Asia Pacific.
To support the requirements of this Commercial team, you will be involved in area including:
- Business Partnering - Acting as a single point of contact for assigned business unit managers and employees. Working directly with the team leaders to ensure critical people processes are effectively and efficiently undertaken. Identify and address people and organisational risk.
- Talent Management - Develop strategies to attract, drive and retain potentials in the organisation. Manage the full spectrum of recruitment activities and support talent review strategies and processes for the assigned business units. Facilitate career development activities and manage employee development plan to sustain organisational capability.
- Change Management - Work with GM and HR Director APAC to create and implement change strategies. Play key role in supporting business through changes by consulting and coaching managers and associates. Coordinate and support organisation design, roles & responsibilities.
- Employee Engagement - Drive employee engagement by analysing trends and proposing engagement strategies, partner with leaders to deliver effective communications. Active involvement in Change Management to drive organisational alignment and effective human resource utilisation. Champion the importance and value of engagement. Mobilise people leaders into action.
- Organisational Effectiveness - Oversee full scope of HR functions for assigned business units and advise line people on HR matters such as performance management, appraisal process, talent acquisition, succession planning, career development, disciplinary process etc.
- HR Business Advisory - Ensures business compliance with HR policies and programs. Partner with HR functions to manage complex and challenging HR projects to ensure successful implementation in the business units.
The competencies required to succeed:
- Degree with at least 6-8 years of relevant HR Business Partnering experience
- Demonstrate sufficient business knowledge in contributing to critical people decisions
- Able to work in a matrix environment, building effective relationships with management and functions of all levels
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to deal effectively with ambiguity and change
- Able to act independently with credibility and confidence
- Minimum travel required for this position
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590