Regional HR Business Partner
With the business focus and growth engine centered in Asia, this Regional HR Manager will formulate HR operational excellence across the organization to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
This is an action-oriented, business-facing role. It reports to the Vice President, Human Resources for Asia Pacific, based in Singapore, and will act as an employee champion and change agent for the region.
He or she will inspire a performance driven culture and, importantly, continually seek innovative ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function and its application across all units and functions and geographical region of the organization.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Assist the Vice President Human Resources in delivering a 5 year HR roadmap in line with vision, mission and strategic direction of the organization
- To be a strong and effective HR business partner supporting and enabling the organization to contribute effectively to strategic decision making for the business in the region
- Executes programs, policies and procedures in the region with alignment to corporate goals, supporting company objectives and acting in accordance with legal regulations & obligations.
- Work with the Country/Asia Pacific Region business leadership as a change agent and drive the transformation agenda - developing transition / change plans; leading communication and engagement activities
- Deliver core HR functions/processes such as recruitment and selection, administration, training and development, compensation & benefits, performance management and workforce planning in the Asia Pacific region
- Support the VPHR to manage and assign work, set completion dates, review work, and manage performance amongst regional HR team
- Ensure temporary labor programs are effectively managed including Employee Relations, Labor Relations and Union Relations (if any in the respective countries)
Your success will be measured upon:
- Adequate business support provided to regional business leaders
- Able to meet datelines with accuracy and adherence to regional budgets spending
- Strong with numbers and good in analytical skills.
- Excellent day to day operational executions
- Create harmony in the team and able to move Asia forward aligned with global HR strategies
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590