Our client is the worldwide No.1 leading online trading platform. Operating global 35 offices and with USD$3 billion daily transaction amount. Millions users are online everyday.
A very important part of their company is the Cloud based architecture and solutions that help our systems generate billions of transactions and # of transactions continue going rapidly. They have large scale, massive parallel and highly available compute systems on the advanced Cloud Computing platform to serve their systems built by the Cloud Engineering and Architecture team. They are looking for engineers and architects with great passions to improve, scale and automate this business critical Cloud-based architecture with innovations by effectively use of available technical resources.
You will be expected to drive the requirements for and own large components of the system throughout their lifecycle: requirements, architecture and design, implementations, testing and launch. You will need to exhibit strong technical expertise, communication skills, define and successfully execute on the cloud engineering in a very agile development and deployment environment.
To be successful in this role, you MUST be a quick learner, stellar software development/automated deployment skills, strong communication capabilities and work well in cross-functional teams (e.g. with application development and testing teams). This is a great opportunity to enhance your Cloud Computing skills and familiarize with Blockchain based technology
- 3+ year experience with large-scale distributed infrastructure systems and client-server architecture
- 3+ year experience with Linux platform
- Good experience with Python or relevant programing skills
- Excellent communication skills (English Reading/Writing skills are required)
- MS/BS in Computer Science or a related degree
Bonus Points for:
- Experience as a technical lead or architect on a complex distributed system project
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Aliyun or similar
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL database - MySQL, Redis and etc.
- Experience with DevOps, Container, microservices architecture and etc.
- Experience with application security and financial systems.
If it sounds like you, please send your word format resume to TY Shao at email@example.com with following details,
- Current Salary with detailed structure
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
- Singapore / PR / EP
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration: R1657281