VP/Head of Solution and Technology (18K/ per month)
Our Client is a global system integrator company that customises solutions for their customers. They are headquartered here in Singapore with businesses over 10 countries. Their goal is to deliver the best, value added IT solutions to all their customers. They are committed to giving their customers quality products and top tier services.
They are looking for a Head of Solution & Technology that will spearhead the Technology team. The company has been growing and they are looking to expand into different areas such as cybersecurity, automation and network/infrastructure. This role will be working closely with their vendors and partners as well as internal stakeholders to ensure business growth. This role will be reporting in to the CEO.
- Responsible for the technical vision, strategies and development of our product portfolio.
- Responsible for all the technical functions (presales, post sales, engineering teams) of the company
- Provide technical leadership, mentoring and training to the engineering team
- Gather market insights and understand latest technology/trends to guide the technology team, creating the product road map.
- Provide a holistic view of the production environment for both technology and business management, working closely as a trusted partner for senior business heads.
- Managed vendors, partners and work closely to identify key and/or niche products/solutions for the company to market to their customers
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivery of end results and shares responsibility for budget management, accountable for resource planning.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- At least 10 years of strong product development/management experience.
- Experience in System Integrator/Tech industries
- At least 10 years of product experience or head of solution is required
- Excellent domain knowledge in cloud, cybersecurity, IOT and smart building technologies preferred.
- Successfully delivered/launched multiple software products or software platform
- Strong critical thinking with excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills
- Ability to direct teams and collaborate effectively
If you have any interest in it, please send your word format resume to Lim Xue Ting at email@example.com with following details,
- Current Salary with detailed structure
- Expected Salary
- Notice Period
- Singapore / PR / EP
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration: R1985236