|Work type::||Full Time|
Our client is the global internet tech company in the region, and has 7 offices in the Asia with 15,000 employee in the region. They are setting up the security function in the region and currently looking for security engineer.
- Drive detection and mitigation of infrastructure security risks
- Perform architecture reviews and develop threat models
- Lead infrastructure efforts to investigate and address security incidents
- Research and implement security best practices for networks, systems, and cloud technologies
- Perform and automate in-house infrastructure security reviews and testing
- Implement and maintain security products, such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDos, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Security, Computer Science/ Network, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in infrastructure or network security field
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud-based infrastructure security
- Practical experience conducting application security reviews and network-based penetration testing
- Experience with common attack scenarios across all the layers of the infrastructure
- Deep knowledge of containers technologies
- Experience with security products and solutions, such as Firewall, IPS/IDS, Anti-DDos, VPN, etc.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple assignments with varying deadlines
- Strong communication skills to interact with all levels of employees professionally
If it sounds like you, please send your word format resume to TY Shao at email@example.com.
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration: R1657281