Technology Lead (S$9k, 13 months, 3 months bonus)
|Work type:||Full Time|
Our client is the Global 3PL company, and their mission is to connect people with goods, services, ideas and technologies creates opportunities that fuel innovation, energize businesses and lift communities to higher standards of living.They believe that a connected world is a better world, and that belief guides everything we do. Operating globally with 80+ offices worldwide and 100,000 employee. Now, they are looking for Technology Lead - WMS to lead the team to integrate their customer WMS system.
- Participate in defining business systems requirements together, with functional, customers or users management relating Contract Logistics.
- Perform feasibility studies to analyze costs and benefits trade-offs systems solutions.
- Assist in identification of new areas of automation and enhancement of existing systems to meet the needs of the business unit.
- Act as coach and mentor to team members, define standards, monitor performance and provide leadership.
- Ensure system security is maintained.
- Perform hardware and software evaluation.
- Provide training, assistance and guidance to users in use of new systems.
- Oversee the design, development and implementation of new systems to the needs of the business.
- Assist in pre-Sales support. Involve in IT solutioning, RFQ response and customer visits. Engage with various functional groups (both internal and external customers) to articulate solution offerings.
- Constantly update Sales materials with IT solutions implemented and case studies.
- Provide new innovative IT solutions, ideas to constantly differentiate the organization from the competitors in the industry
- Leadership experience at least 3 years
- Strong WMS or Supply Chain Application experience at least 7-10 years
- Strong Customer Engagement experience
If it sounds like you, please send your word format resume to email@example.com, and I will call you for the further discussion within 2 days.
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration: R1657281