Our Client is a well-established Telco offering industry leading solutions. This position is responsible for providing legal support to the business and Group.
- Draft, review and negotiate various types of corporate commercial agreements such as contracts and tender documentation for TMT, ICT, broadcasting, cybersecurity, customer and procurement contracts.
- Provide support and advice on legal matters to the business and operational functions of the group.
- Other adhoc legal and compliance matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in law with at least 5 years of practice in either private practice or in-house capacity or both.
- Corporate Commercial experience, preferably in a technology / telecommunications company.
- Excellent ability to negotiate and draft agreements, corporate/commercial lawyer with strong business acumen
If you're interested to find out more, do reach out for a confidential discussion.
t: 65 6430 5348
Melvin Ling Poh Hwee
EA Personnel Registration ID:R1874158
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
Legal | Counsel | TMT | ICT | Technology | Media | Telecommunication | Corporate Counsel | APAC | Asia Pacific | Commercial |