Cost Accounting Manager
- European Pharma MNC
- Good Benefits
Our client is a European MNC in the medical devices industry with a global revenue of more than 10 Billion Euros. They have achieved a steady year on year growth and due to the rapid expansion of production volume, they are looking to onboard a new Cost Accounting Manager.
- Report to the Plant Finance Director
- Preparation of financial reports for monthly closing and generating the monthly management reports for the Singapore Plant and related sub-entities.
- Performing variance analysis on actual vs budget for the various cost centres for the plant, including effective business partnering with plant section leaders to analyse production variances.
- Ensuring accuracy of inventory and material master.
- Lead the yearly costing review, including raw material cost, labour cost and other overheads.
- Oversee annual stock-taking plans
- Be an integral part of the management team to continuously explore cost-savings initiatives
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy/ Finance / Business
- 8-10 years of experience in a manufacturing industry and has prior experience in costing / plant finance is a must.
- Candidates with prior experience in production controlling will have a strong advantage
- Proficient with SAP R3 and Microsoft Excel.
- Able to communicate effectively in a culturally diversified environment
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org, Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1876576
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 18S9265