Chief Finance Officer / Healthcare Industry
Our client is a privately-owned health care organisation that operates multiple clinics across Singapore as well as multiple partnership across the region. Due to their expansion in the recent years, they are currently looking for a high-calibre Chief Finance Officer to join their team.
- Responsible for directing, supervising and coordinating the overall clinical and business operations.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the business and clinics, and manages a team of Operations Managers.
- Develop systems and controls to facilitate monitoring of KPIs, develop plan to monitor under-performance
- Develop an annual operating plan that supports strategy, in collaboration with the CEO, senior management and Clinical Directors.
- Drive operating efficiency to enhance growth and profit margins
- Responsible for development and execution of business development and marketing initiatives to drive performance
- Responsible for overseeing the overall operations of the Group.
- Responsible for procurement and to develop group level procurement initiatives to drive savings
- Evaluate operational processes e.g. ISO Certification and others, if necessary
- Effectively manage the M&A integration (operations) process for clinics and driver performance improvement, post-acquisition
- Work closely with Head of Malaysia / International to improve operations and implement best practises
- Candidate should possess at least 15 years of experience in similar or managerial capacity in managing daily operations in the health care industry.
- Prior experience in M&A and involvement in IPO processes
- Great team player and excellent stakeholder management skills
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com , Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1876576
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 18S9265