Our client is a leading distributor of Medical Devices to various institutions and healthcare partners in the SEA region. They have a diversified portfolio of products and services that allows them to be the go-to company within their specialization. They are currently looking to onboard a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team.
- Report to the Group Financial Controller and provide oversight and guidance to a team of accounts executive within the local finance team to ensure timely month-end close.
- Review the financial reporting by the local and regional finance teams and performing consolidation of the financial reports of the Singapore and regional entities.
- Generating the management report and providing value-added analysis to support commercial business decisions.
- Business partnering effectively with the Sales and Operations team to ensure compliance to internal control processes.
- Liaising with external stakeholders for audit and taxation matters.
- Possesses a Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- CA / CPA or ACCA qualification is a must
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing / distribution industry
- Candidates with prior exposure in a mid / big Accounting firm will have a good advantage.
- Proficient with SAP B1 and Cognos
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com REF BBBH 65152, Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1876576
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 18S9265