Corporate Development (Open to Investment Bankers/Consultants)
The Corporate Development Manager will primarily be responsible for sourcing, evaluating and executing potential corporate transactions and business development opportunities in support of the company's mid-to-long term strategy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify, assess and conduct strategic analysis on potential investment and business development opportunities, including strategic M&A transactions, partnerships and investments
- Take on a project manager role when executing strategic recommendations; be responsible for deliverables, timelines and manage stakeholders from different departments, including commercial, legal, accounting and tax
- Propose and create full business plans for new business lines or market entry
- At least 2-4 years of experience in a bulge bracket investment bank or one of the Big Three consulting firms; or in a similar strategy / corporate development role in the TMT / media / entertainment sector
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environments handling multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Strong quantitative / financial modelling skills as well as exceptional analysis, judgement and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication in order to liaise with senior management and C-suites.
If this is something you would be keen in, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in the above-mentioned position, however, due to overwhelming response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Almas Alwani Binte Abdul Wahab
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1871112
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 18S9265