HR Operations Manager
Our client is a market leader in their industry, and is poised for continual expansion in the region.
Today we have a HR Operations Manager position, responsible for managing and delivery of HR Operations services which are related to payroll, benefit administration, immigration and relocation service, regulatory administrative work, and relevant vendor management.
This Manager will cover from process and system design, implement, stabilize until continuously enhance and streamline. The services delivery will be aligned and consistently interpret of laws, personnel policies and procedures.
- Proactively plan for project, system, and organizational contingencies related to identified business processes & activities within the HR operations & shared services team and recommend, implement, manage, or support changes under the guidance of senior management.
- Oversee day-to-day activities for the core HR processes covering employee data management (e.g., new employee and non-employee records, work schedule changes, promotion/demotion, transfer, personal data changes, separations, employment verifications) and standardized shared services from hire to retire activities.
- Make recommendations of future process and system to ensure continuous improvement
- Implement and improve HR services to employees, provide solutions to employee queries with certain tracking systems. Proactively analyse work and find opportunities for improvement initiatives and drive enhancement for better employee experience.
- Drive compliance auditing and provide suggestions for improvements
- Monitor HR cases to ensure accurate state of case and timely resolution
- Assure third party vendors perform according to service level agreements in support of total rewards, benefits & other administration processes and provide feedback to the appropriate corporate team regarding performance.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 5 - 8 years' experience in Human Resources, exposure to HR Shared Service Centre will be a plus.
- Process and detail oriented; passionate about quality and continuous improvement.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities to work across a matrix environment and build trustworthy partnerships
- Ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality HR services in a fast paced, highly dynamic/changing environment Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as professional telephone and email etiquette skills
- Efficient skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel, and technical aptitude with HR information systems
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590