HR Manager (Regional HQ)
From its roots in established markets, our client brings efficiency to supply chains in some of the globe's most challenging environments, offering unmatched personal service, a global footprint and customised capabilities in developed countries and emerging economies alike.
With its Regional headquarters located in Singapore, the company is currently seeking to employ a talented HR Manager (Regional HQ) to drive the continued success of its business and that of its customers.
In this team leading position as a HR Manager at the Asia Pacific Regional office, you will be responsible for leading, delivering and maintaining effective HR services and administration to support the achievement of the HR strategy.
You will work with key stakeholders in recruitment, training, employment surveys, compensation & benefits and reviewing of HR policies. Additionally, you will also work with business partners and centres of expertise teams to understand and fully support HR policies, procedures and new projects.
Yours is a critical role that will help shape our client's HR capability by improving efficiencies. From a HR operations perspective, you will also support in the implementation of organisational change and transformation projects.
Your stakeholders include regional COEs, business managers, and business HRBPs.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following experience, knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of 7-8 years working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines and project management experience
- A proven track record in leading HR teams within an international matrix organisation
- A continuous improvement mindset, actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop service and customer orientation
- Experience of motivating, engaging and leading a HR team
- Take initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and make recommendations for implementation
- Previous experience of working within a professional HR operations model and a good understanding of HR policies and procedures is a prerequisite
- Confident, positive and influential individual with proven experience in employee engagement, compliance and performance management
In this organisation, employees are given equal opportunities to fulfill their potential, push boundaries, and work on complex challenges. Working with a range of stakeholders, you will add genuine insight to the business and will develop a holistic understanding of the business, with many opportunities to demonstrate your talent and drive. You will find yourself working in a family-based environment. With a competitive salary and benefits package, you will benefit from a new and challenging position playing a crucial part in this company's success story in Asia.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590