Talent Acquisition Lead, Asia
Talent Acquisition plays a pivotal role improving the quality of talent acquisition practices, leverages direct sourcing and employer brand to ensure the organisation attracts and recruits top talent in order to maintain a competitive edge.
The role of the Talent Acquisition Lead is to lead the Talent Acquisition function and enhance the Talent Acquisition strategy for Asia.
You will directly lead a team of 4 and a team of RPO recruiters to support the business with Talent Acquisition across Asia. The team is spread across Singapore, Malaysia, Japan and China.
In this role, you will report directly to the Head of Talent based in the Regional office in Singapore.
Sounds interesting? Here are some job specifics you will look forward to:
- Manage the recruiting and selection activities of the company to employ, place, and transfer internal and external staffing
- Identify sources of candidates, initiates and maintains relationships with outside sources (e.g., employment agencies, recruiters, colleges, etc.)
- Establish operating objectives and work plans, delegating assignments to reportees and ensuring adherence to work plans and performance requirements
- Manage complex issues requiring in-depth knowledge of department, HR and company objectives
- Interact with individuals at high levels both internal and external
What you will need to succeed:
- Experienced Recruiting leader across multiple locations in Asia and remote management
- Oversight of large volume hiring, as well as niche hiring, is essential
- Experience of oversight of a regional RPO solution
- Experience of agile working methodologies would be desirable.
What will make you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years' experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager working in Corporations
- The ability to work closely with the businesses and multiple stakeholders
- A team player who works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues; shares information and keeps team members and management informed
- Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience using creative and innovative sourcing techniques to identify talent in candidate short and challenging functions
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and mobility
- Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader with unprecedented growth in 2018/19
- The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our strategies
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590