About our Client
Our client is an International Private Bank headquartered in Europe with offices in over 20 locations around the globe. Their corporate office in Singapore is situated right at the heart of the Central Business District.
Asia being strategically important for its development in the private banking and asset management business, they have established their presence in both Singapore and Hong Kong since 1990.
The HR Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office. The remits of this role include but not limited to administration of HR policies, procedures and programs, compensation and benefits, learning development, employee relations and organizational development. This position reports directly to the Managing Director / Head of HR based in Singapore office.
- Payroll - Provide efficient and transparent pay system and ensure not only accurate calculations but also timely salary payments and other dues.
- Recruitment - Plan and devise strategic campaigns for attracting and hiring suitable candidates. This needs the creation of an employer branding that portrays a positive impression for potential candidates. Act as an effective mediator between the company and the candidates to find that win-win ground.
- Professional Development/Training - Conduct training needs analysis to identify employee development strategies in order to enhance the existing skill sets and capabilities of the human assets. This is aimed to increase employee engagement and will be beneficial to the company for every added skill set of the employees.
- Appraisals - Carry out timely performance appraisals to induce employee motivation and maximize their full potential. Provide employees with a clear view of what is expected of them and what they are delivering.
- Rewards & Incentives - Identify and adapt new ways of rewarding exceptional performance and retaining employees through benefits and other non-traditional rewards.
- Employee Relations - Establish trust and confidence of the employees and build an overall HR image as "Experts" and "Employee Advocates".
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline with at not less than 6 years of HR experience with/or at least 2 years in a leadership role within a MNC environment.
- Strong working knowledge of HR policies and regulations.
- Hands-on experience in Payroll preferably with application and knowledge of SAGE.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people across different levels.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Observes high degree integrity, maturity and confidentiality at all times
- Proactive with a keen eye for details
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 1544467
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 18S9265