APAC Talent Acquisition Manager
We are presently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager Asia Pacific to be based at their Regional Office in Singapore.
This formulated partnership between business and HR seeks to deliver value-added services to the management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
Scope and responsibilities
- Responsible for full spectrum of recruitment activities from sourcing to offer management to hiring.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to understand business structures, priorities and dynamics, with the aim finding the right talent fit.
- Lead and facilitate discussion sessions with hiring managers to qualify candidate's requirements and identify interview panel.
- Research and identify the most effective sourcing approaches.
- Pro-actively expand and grow the talent pipeline by reaching out to passive candidates, building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Proactively engage hiring managers in the recruitment lifecycle, ensuing that they are kept to date on the recruitment efforts.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Organize career fairs and/or recruitment events where needed.
Skills and qualifications Required
- At least 5 years of experience as a Recruiter with strong knowledge of end-to-end Recruitment process within the Medical industry
- Strong sourcing skills in reaching out and pitching to passive candidates
- Experience in ATS implementation will be preferred
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Results driven, proactive and able to meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Customer service oriented - goes above and beyond to meet the needs of both managers and candidates.
- Team player - contributes to the whole HR function agenda to achieve the department and organisation's objectives.
- Able to speak up and raise any concerns or issues immediately
- Experience working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Passion to succeed and able to have a flexible schedule to accommodate business needs
- Have a great sense of humour!
To be successful in this position you need to have a passion for recruitment and a great interest in people. You have strong communication skills, the ability to interact on all levels within the organization and possess a high level of integrity. You are structured, analytical and thorough.
You are results-oriented at the same time as you have the ability to maintain a high level of quality.
Together with your colleagues within HR, you will continuously improve and develop the recruitment process to deliver the optimal experience to your clients.
We thank you for your interest in this position and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Reg. #: 18S9265
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590