Senior Systems Engineer (L3 BAU)
- Responsible for design, implement / migration; maintain operation and support (day-to-day operation) for Cloud & On-Premise Infrastructure.
- To support audit and infrastructure / network security scan. Participate in Disaster Recovery and Security related drills.
- Responsible to follow up the IT security incident by performing root case analysis and implementing correction actions during and after an incident.
- Responsible for all infrastructure configuration, keep update / maintain the documentation, inventory and also regularly review of the network performance, capacity planning, and contribute the monthly report.
- To involve to & follow up on audit finding and close the gap.
- To involve project or lead the project related to Cloud / On-Premise infrastructure, local and regional.
- To conduct RFP/RFQ/ Tender for IT initiative from getting the user requirement, propose the solution, work with procurement team, participate in the technical evaluation, project implementation, managed vendors, conduct UAT, and ensure the documentation and close the project. Required to stand by 24/7 and to be activated after the normal business day when needed.
- Occasional traveling is required to support other offices local and regional.
The Successful Candidate should have:
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in systems engineering, operations and support of large-scale systems.
- Experience with distributed systems operational health check and performance monitoring.
- Systems and network skills is a plus. (CCNP, MCSE, AWS, Azure certifications)
- Experienced in developing automated solutions to deploy infrastructure and applications.
- Strong analytical, project management, communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge in utilizing cloud services and tools such AWS or MS Azure Cloud.
To submit your application, please apply on line using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Grace.Leong@hudson.com quoting 37950. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg. #: R1657005
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 18S9265
(LEONG KA LAI)