The role will be a Penetration Tester. It holds the position conduct penetration testing and vulnerability assessments to protect against cyber risks and attacks.
Additionally the candidate is required to be:
- Perform web & mobile application penetration tests and network vulnerability assessment.
- Multi-ventures responsibilities - South East Asia.
- Perform application security design reviews
- Perform source code reviews.
- Develop security standards and policies.
- Must have strong automation skills (using Perl, Python, Ruby etc)
- Work on continuous enhancement of existing methodologies.
The successful candidate should have:
- A strong team player
- Unrelenting passion to discover vulnerabilities in cutting edge technologies
- Deep security knowledge in web, mobile and client-server applications.
- Published advisories or speaker in security conferences.
- Bug bounty award or Hall of Fame
- Diploma or Degree
- CREST team leaders in infrastructure & web application
- GPEN, GIAC certified penetration testers (advanced penetration tester)
- GWAPT, GIAC certified web application penetration testers
- OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professionals)
- OSCE (Offensive Security Certified Expert)
- Miles2 certified penetration testing engineers
- CEH certified ethical hacker
- CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to email@example.com quoting <38307>. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Reg ID. #: R1656445
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA License #: 18S9265
(Lim Pei Ting Sheena)